About Me

Monday, April 5, 2010

Currently's

I guess it's the time for a new post? Recently I'm quite lack of ideas on what to post. That's why I didn't post for quite long time. And somebody may think that my post are just too bored to watch cause of I just post business and car stuff. but it's not real. You should read into and get something that you don't know. Honestly I'm very interest in car and bike stuff but I'm not surfing or using my time for them long time already. It's like wasting of time when we use our time for the things that can't letting us gain something and it give only very less good effect to us.So I'm not so craze on them by using my time for them like last time I did.

I didn't even know what should I write on the title, because I have no topic, funny huh. I'd think that I should blog more, that maybe is the way that can make my weak language being improve. I always wanna improve but I just can't, what's the solution? Maybe I should make some changes too.

I just back from Kuantan yesterday, it's the hometown of one of my friend. Just to find out what's Kuantan look like. I never being there. But it's a not bad journey. I always got lots of interest to visit the places that I never visit. I got mindset that I would like to find out all the things that I don't know. I like to know more, I like to be more capable, and I like to be intelligence. But I never be! I eat a lots expensive food at Kuantan. Between the journey, that few days I ate a lots in restaurant and also fast food. It's worth that i found out some nice western food and I know more about the western food.

Recently feel myself like so useless. Always being blur. So many stuff that're delaying so long, many stuff waiting for me to complete.

'Friends', it's a word. It's indescribable, can't touch it. But we just always listen to people calling it only! Maybe that we can feel it. But for the more discovery, we gotta find it out. That's the thing. Time or activities will give us the new updates new answers.

Going back to the april fool. I found out something that I never know on the day. Since I was born, I never feel that it's an important day. Because of we just past it through like a normal day. April fool maybe a nice day for a couple if you got fool from your partner. Something that you thought aren't the real. It's the process that make couple smile or laugh. Relationship will be improving too. That's what I feel when after I saw some sharing of real stories from google. It's nice. And I get fool on that day too. xP

Next Sunday will be my birthday xD! No celebration no presents? I'd need something specials! I need something that never happen before. I need what I need. I know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment